The individuality of this model consists in interesting combination of natural materials and modern design. Solid wood is used in design of this model. Nevertheless the modern style of the kitchen doesn’t suffer from such unusual solution.
Appearance of this model can be changed with the help of color treatments and different finishing of the doors. Factory suggests the following kinds of the door finishing:
- Full-paneled door. Frame is made of solid linden wood with a walnut effect finish, the central panel of the door is made of MDF veneered on both sides
- Full-paneled door. Frame is made of solid oak stained or open-pore lacquered oak in some colors, the central panel of the door is made of MDF veneered on both sides
- Glass door available with matt or lacquered glass.
The worktops have the wide range of the colors and materials such as:
- laminate tops
- “unicolor” tops
- veneered tops
- stainless steel tops
- marble/granite tops
- agglomerate tops
- corian tops
Carcass of this model is made of water-repellent wood particleboard faced with the following
- melamine in some light colors
- aluminium laminate
- customized finishes in accordance with door finishing
The kind of the handle is also important for the kitchen design so factory suggests handles in various forms, design, lengths. The handles can be made of metal alloy in satin nickel finishing or in aluminum finishing. Also there is a handle with metal alloy supports and varnished wood grip section.
Moreover this model can be completed with any accessories and with lighting. At customerís desire table and chairs also can be ordered for this kitchen in appropriate finishing.